How to Apply
A complete packet of the following forms must be submitted for each position applying:
- Resume that includes three professional references
- Declaration for Federal Employment form OF 306 Please print out, complete, sign and upload in PDF format.
NOTE: The SF 50 CANNOT be substituted for the OF 306 form
If claiming veteran's preference, you must submit a clear, legible copy of your DD 214.
If claiming militry spouse preference, you must submit a Military Spousal Preference form (if applicable)
Application and required documents MUST BE submitted by email to email@example.com
Full-time, part-time, or "flex" positions with the U.S. Federal Government that come with competitive salaries, job security, training, and the knowledge your efforts will directly support our nation's military.
Childcare Specialists provide appropriate developmental care and instruction for children and youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years.
- Assist in implementing and leading planned activities.
- Promote and model safety, fitness, health, and nutrition practices.
- Help arrange for and serve appropriate snacks or meals where applicable.
- Help create games and materials for dramatic plays, activities, etc.
- Interact with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques as provided by supervisors.
Childcare specialists are individuals who must enjoy working directly with children and thrive in a challenging and ever-changing environment. They must be flexible, thrive in a team environment, and yet be able to seamlessly transition into a situation where working one-on-one with a child is second nature. Basic qualifications:
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or HS Equivalency
- Required Experience: None
All Child & Youth Program Professional candidates are subject to the following:
- Special inoculation and immunization requirements exist for those working with children; all candidates will receive (at no cost) a pre-employment physical, and must provide evidence of immunization and be free from communicable disease.
- Drug testing
- Criminal background investigation